Skip to content
DIESEL MECHANIC TECHNICIAN
GCM is now hiring a Diesel Technician!
Schedule: Four 10 hour shifts available, Monday – Friday, Days ONLY!
- Perform the necessary diesel vehicle repairs as described by work orders in an efficient and timely manner
- Pay based on Experience
- $1500 sign on bonus (program rules applicable)
- Must provide own tools
- Tool Bonus incentive
- Pay incentives for ASE certifications (program rules apply)
- Boot reimbursement program
- Driver’s license required with clean MVR
- CDL A or B helpful but not required.
- CDL incentive pay
- Health Insurance provided day 1 of employment!
- Diesel Tech knowledge required
Pay Range: $18.00 – $20.00 per hour
Job Type: Full-Time
Number of Openings: 1
- Maintain and inventory of commonly used auto and truck parts
- Receives and examines deliveries for any damages or discrepancies & stores in appropriate area.
- Maintains parts and supplies inventory in an organized manner & rotates/shifts stock as needed.
- Sources and orders auto and truck parts and supplies from local part stores to fulfill emergency orders as needed
- Maintains work area and equipment in clean and proper working condition.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Life insurance
- Retirement plan
- Health savings account
- Employee assistance program